£20,000.00 per annum, fixed contract for 2 months
Aztec West, Bristol
Ecosurety is looking for an accurate and systematic administrator, who is good at problem solving and an effective communicator, to support the collections service we offer to our customers.
We are a dynamic team of 35 people, with a passion to support our clients in the field of environmental compliance and to add value though innovation. With a fresh approach to packaging, waste electrical and battery regulations, our clients depend on us to manage their legal waste obligations. Our clients cover three main sectors; Retail, Food & Drink, Technology, Manufacture and Import and include major brands such as Coop, Honda and Virgin Media.
Due to customer requirements, we are looking for a consistent, logical administrator who can maintain our service levels by managing the relationships and service level agreements with our suppliers, as well as keeping up to date and accurate records. We require someone who has a proactive approach to problem solving and can remain calm in challenging situations. The role will be very hands on and requires the ability to manage multiple tasks on a daily basis.
- Coordinate services through a network of sub-contractors
- Maintain relationships with and ensure SLAs are met by external suppliers
- Record all information accurately within our CRM database and ticket systems
- Liaise with clients to understand and resolve any problems that may arise
- Ensure invoices and purchase orders are correctly raised
- Strong organisational, IT and administrative skills
- High level of compliance and attention to detail
- Consistent and logical approach to completing tasks and following procedures
- Effective communication skills, able to work collaboratively both internally and externally
- Strong customer service focus
- Persistent in problem solving and seeing tasks through to completion
- Self-controlled and non-confrontational when handling challenging situations
- Proactive and fast learner, able to take on new information quickly
How to apply
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV and a covering letter detailing your suitability to meet each of the points listed above to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions please contact Luke Hutchison, Associate HR Director, on
0845 094 2228 or email: email@example.com.
Ecosurety is an equal opportunities employer and has been awarded gold status for Investors in People.