Batteries compliance and data preparation training webinar
For answers to these questions and more, our technical expert Abigail Warren will be presenting a free webinar lasting approximately half an hour to cover:
- An overview of the batteries regulations
- Explanation of battery types and chemistries
- Collection rates - historic and where the UK stands now
- Information for setting up battery collection points
- How obligation is calculated
- Battery POM reporting - what is required?
- Invoicing timeline trends
Who is it for?
This webinar will be beneficial for those involved in the collation of battery data or the submission process. It will also be useful for sellers of batteries.
What will I learn?
This webinar will not only be a good opportunity to refresh your memory, it will also provide valuable information on collections and reporting. There will be a chance for you to ask any questions you may have and to share your opinions.
This webinar is CPD accredited by The CPD Certification Service and can count towards your CPD requirements. View our certification here.