Circular Economy Package - waste legislation and policy changes 2017 update
The Circular Economy Package was proposed by the European Commission in December 2015, and introduced changes to the Packaging, WEEE, Batteries and Waste Framework Directives.
Some aspects of the package will significantly impact producer responsibility legislation in both the UK and abroad.
As waste and product legislation under the Circular Economy Package is taking shape this year, understanding its content, changes, trends and timelines is essential to companies affected by product take-back regimes.
Please join our International Compliance Product Manager, Fran Witthuhn, in this free 45 minute webinar covering:
- Circular Economy Package (CEP): Current status update
- Legislative proposals and recommendations for hazardous substances, repairability and minimum lifespan of products
- Expected timeline for implementation, trends and effect on current regulations (WEEE, battery and packaging)
- Brexit: potential impact on compliance management in the UK and abroad
- International Compliance Management – how Ecosurety can help
Who is it for?
This webinar is beneficial for those interested in European policy or responsible for assessing potential impacts of regulatory changes on their companies’ compliance.
Those businesses selling in or delivering to Europe will also benefit from an update on changes to national legislation and information on trends that could affect their operations in future.
What will I learn?
This webinar is designed to bring companies up to speed with the latest compliance developments, assessing the potential impacts and next steps for producers, as well as providing backgrounds, overviews and trends of national producer responsibility legislation across Europe.