The Circular Economy Package - update on waste legislation and policy changes 2018
The Circular Economy Package was proposed by the European Commission in December 2015, and introduced changes to the Packaging, WEEE, Batteries and Waste Framework Directives.
The legislative proposals are currently reviewed by European parliamentary committees, and is set to lead European decision making and national strategies on resource efficiency and waste management from 2020 and beyond.
Some aspects of the package could significantly impact producer responsibility legislation – in the UK and abroad – and understanding key terms, definitions, trends and timelines is essential to companies affected by product takeback regimes.
Please join specialist Katie Nairne in this free 45 minute webinar covering:
- Circular Economy Package (CEP): Background, content and current status in European parliament
- Expected timeline for implementation, trends and effect on current regulations (WEEE, battery and packaging)
- National regulatory changes in France, Germany, Norway and Italy influenced by the CEP
- Brexit: potential impact on compliance management in the UK and abroad
- International Compliance Management – how Ecosurety can help
Who is it for?
This webinar is beneficial for those interested in European policy or responsible for assessing potential impacts of regulatory changes on their companies’ compliance.
Those businesses selling in or delivering to Europe will also benefit from an update on changes to national legislation and information on trends that could affect their operations in future.
What will I learn?
This webinar is designed to bring companies up to speed with the latest compliance developments, assessing the potential impacts and next steps for producers, as well as providing backgrounds, overviews and trends of national producer responsibility legislation across Europe.
|17/04/2018||2.00pm - 2.45pm||Webinar||Book now|